CloudLinux is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join the Cloud Images team.
As a part of this team, you are going to maintain cloud images for several operating systems. You are going to improve your skills in managing major cloud platforms, both public and private. This position will give you experience with creating and supporting custom images for different web hosting control panel solutions. As for the developer’s side, there is a wide range of challenging tasks related to testing images, automating pipelines, etc.
What you will do:
- Maintain and create GNU/Linux OS images like AlmaLinux, CloudLinux, Debian and Ubuntu.
- Maintain and create optimized images for web hosting control panel solutions like cPanel, DirectAdmin, NoPanel and Plesk.
- Create CI/CD pipelines for cloud images.
- GNU/Linux operating system and shell scripting experience.
- Experience with Kickstart/Preseed.
- Experience with Ansible, Packer.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with Containers (Podman, Docker).
- Experience with Git.
- Basic Python programming skills
- English - intermediate and higher
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Public (AWS, Azure, GCP) and Private (OpenNebula, OpenStack) clouds.
- Experience with Vagrant.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Compensation in the US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy)
- Days off on national holidays
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club);
- Individual coach sessions;
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request;
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy);
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.