FingerprintJS empowers developers to solve online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company with a strong open-source culture.
Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS
(14.6K stars on GitHub).
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space
into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Hear more about FingerprintJS on this recent podcast
We’re looking for a senior full-stack developer to help us build a high performance, high accuracy online fraud prevention service. We need someone who has experience building React apps and server-side APIs.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Excellent understanding of Internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Proven experience of API architecture and implementation.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL 🐘.
- Test-driven mindset.
- Good English.
- Backend: TypeScript, Node, Express.
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Storybook.
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB).
What we offer:
- 100% remote position (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+4) 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence the product development and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options 📈
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $150,000. Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
FingerprintJS is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
To apply, send your CV with your GitHub profile and an answer to the below questions to js @ fingerprintjs.com:
- How would you represent a mathematical vector? Please provide a basic implementation that supports core operations (cross product, dot product etc).
Any applications that don't answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and lack of ability of candidates to fully read the job description :).