Join us at magical times where you’ll play a pivotal role in further developing and improving our UI development utilizing your expertise implementing React components and workflows.
We're currently in a phase of maintaining, fine-tuning and improving the status quo of our SDKs, and bethink of what we assume to be most important - improving the developer experience and ease to use.
- You'll be working closely with the core teams that build our UBQ Engine and our CreativeEditorSDK.
- You'll be essential in improving developer experience and product versatility by leveraging our technologies to build multiple demonstrators and appliances.
- This includes some full fledged unreleased B2C products as well as use case specific show-cases for a multitude of different products. This includes custom editors for postcards, sodical-media, apparel and more.
- You’ll build and implement pixel perfect UIs, boostrap backends and services that are directly connected to our APIs and SDKs.
- You’ll collaborate with your fellow developers, designers to directly convert ideas to real products.
- You have expertise developing professional frontends in React, Angular, VueJS or similar.
- You have expertise in creating small backends with modern technologies like Next.js, Ruby on Rails 5, or similar technoligies.
- You have a passion for technology and design.
- You are passionate about developing creative tools that help create stunning content.
- You like to work self-sufficient and feel comfortable with jumping in at the deep and, but that's okay, 'cause you are convivial fellow and social butterfly.