About The Job
The Jibble 2.0 product was fully launched in June 2021 and we’re looking for an experienced back-end developer to contribute to the 2.0 version of Jibble, built on .NET Core. Your primary responsibility will be building key integrations to our Jibble 2.0 API such as Gusto, Intercom, Zenefits, Zapier and many others.
As part of an ambitious team you’ll work with a cutting edge tech stack. Continuous learning and applying new and emerging technologies and methodologies make this an exciting opportunity for you to expand and deepen your skills on the job.
You will be working in a team of 15 developers from 10 different countries, operating in bi-weekly sprints with daily stand-ups. We apply Kanban methodology in the development process and impact is continuously measured.
Besides back-end development, you will be deeply involved in the design process - offering feedback and input in meetings with product managers and designers when planning new features and products. The position offers a competitive salary and a fully remote work environment.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3+ years of commercial development experience
- At least 3+ years of .NET & C# experience, preferably with .NET Core
- At least 2+ years of SQL experience, preferably with PostgreSQL and EF Core 5
- Experience with Message Broker (preferably RabbitMQ) and AWS Cloud is an advantage.
- Experience with OpenAPI standard.
- Experience working in remote teams is an advantage
- Agile (Kanban) software development experience
- Located within UTC - UTC+8 time zones
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building integrations for Jibble 2.0 using the ASP.NET Core tech stack
- Improving existing features of the product and work on new features as we continue to scale
- Ensuring code quality and standards while meeting deadlines and delivering targets set by the product team
- Working closely with product managers and data analysts to improve the overall product, the design team to improve the user experience, and front-end team for design implementation
Our Tech Stack and Tools:
- Microservice API based on .NET Core 3.1
- Relational Database PostgreSQL
- Deployment on AWS Elastic Container Service
- Vue 2 with Composition API, fully typed using TypeScript
- Vuetify as Material Design framework
- UI/UX Designs in Figma
- Atlassian Jira for ticket & sprint management
- Atlassian Confluence for written specifications and documentation
- Slack for any kind of team communication
Our Joel Test Score:
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Fix bugs before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools money can buy
- Hallway usability testing