At Lunchclub we're helping people relevantly grow their professional network. We use AI to scale data-driven matches to thousands of people weekly, small groups of like-minded individuals, and panels with some of the world's best. We've introduced people who have started companies together, received/given mentorship, received funding, made their next hire, or friend. We're a small, tight-knit, but distributed team, powering connections in and between 57 cities across 6 continents.
About engineering at Lunchclub
We're a small team of generalist software engineers driving big outcomes with a lot of shared responsibility. We often work outside the traditional Fullstack/Backend/Frontend mould to create, fix, and improve Lunchclub for our users and fellow engineers. Our engineers also actively take part in discussions on product, design, user interviews, and more. The fastest way to learn technology is to build things at an early stage startup — we expect you to grow a lot as an engineer during your time here.
About the role
As the lead iOS engineer at Lunchclub you’ll…
- Own the development and deployment of our iOS app.
- Introduce tools and practices that make mobile development easier.
- Think of and build mobile specific features that impact our bottom line.
- Play an active role in shaping the future of the product and business.
- Interact a lot with design
- Play a big role in building out the Lunchclub mobile team
This role could be for you if…
- You love problem solving — especially with code.
- You care a lot about the small details and polish
- You’ve had experience working in a small team to deliver a product experiencing rapid growth.
- You know how to balance building quickly with building well.
- You have experience with some or all of the following:
- Swift, Swift UI.
- Mobile development.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (if US based).
- New laptop/equipment to suit your needs.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Hybrid remote/office work culture.
At Lunchclub, we've built a culture of collaboration, inclusivity and creativity. We are a diverse team, spread globally, that believes working with talented individuals anywhere gives us a competitive edge. A can do attitude is a common thread that you will find on our team. We strive to reach our full potential by constantly improving both ourselves and our product and believe deeply in the value of human interaction and intellectual curiosity.
Lunchclub is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.