We are looking for a full-time software developer with proven experience in Typescript, AWS Lambda, SQL, and scalable software architectures. You will be joining a remote Dev team to build out a web app and core services for eCommerce business clients.
We are looking for independent Developers looking for a long-term collaboration.
- Typescript and NodeJS in developing web apps
- Rest APIs and web services
- AWS Lambda, SQS, and Gateway
- Data Modeling and writing optimal queries for either Aurora, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Designing and building scalable and highly available software architectures
- Experience working with a lot of data
- Previous responsibility with production systems
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly with other engineers
- You write clean code
- You are able to work full-time Monday – Friday
With eCommerce and online selling at an all-time high, our team develops tools to help eCommerce businesses increase sales and stay organized in their day-to-day operations.
We are an established SaaS company in the US looking for experienced developers to bring their ideas and skill sets to our team. As a group, we are determined to help automate all aspects of the eCommerce business while improving sales and profitability.
Our fully-remote global team is driven and goal-oriented. We are enthusiastic about technology and eCommerce, and are always embracing the ideas of our team members. We don’t put each other down, we only push each other to rise to the occasion. Team members enjoy the flexibility to solve problems creatively and build solutions quickly.
It would be nice to have some of these qualities:
- Ability to think critically
- Willingness to help design the architecture and future direction of the project
- React - for pages of low complexity
- AWS Cloudwatch - Logging, metrics and alarms
- NoSQL databases
- CI/CD workflows