⚠️ Important ⚠️: although this is a fully remote role, we only accept candidates that are within 2 hours of CET (Central European Timezone). Applying outside of that is a waste of your (and our) time.
Good stories, told well to the right people, can inspire and spark positive change in the world. That’s why at Prezly, we’re building state-of-the-art storytelling tools for stellar brands.
Since our founding in 2010, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of ~16 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
About the technology
We're big believers in devops/CI - building, testing, and deploying to any of our environments are as simple as pushing a commit to a git branch. The infrastructure is containerised, built on top of AWS using Kubernetes.
We're a technology company first: This means that in addition to product and business development plans, we put emphasis on continual improvement of our stack and infrastructure. Current projects include API'ing our full application suite and removing redux.
About the frontend role
You should have senior level experience (~5 years) building modern frontend systems, with at least 3 years of that experience using react.
You will work on a variety of projects, mostly around the core Prezly product. Your work will ship continuously so you will have a direct impact in our customers’ experience and the overall trajectory of the business.
As our new teammate, you’ll be self-driven and work hard to bring value to your new company in the most effective way possible. You’ll work hard to make those around you better, communicate clearly, and make Prezly a better company.
- 5+ years of professional full stack development experience.
- Wide frontend skills (design implementation, css, BEM, scss).
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Team-oriented person who loves to collaborate and communicate
- Bonus points for Leadership role at a startup. Proven ability to mentor / manage engineers and drive a product forward
You will get
- Competitive salary
- Great tools: What would Batman be without his utility belt? He’d still be badass. But you get the point. At Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want, when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.